I need healthy snacks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to have a real bad problem with snacking. I don't weigh very much, but my husband would always tell me I needed to be careful, because it'll catch up to me eventualy. So I started trying to find healthier snacks to eat. (It wasn't boredom or habit or anything like that, I just don't eat much at meals, so it's usualy 2 hours later that I feel like a snack..) Anyways, I completely agree that if the big bag of chips aren't sitting next to you, you won't even think about them..But when you know they're there, you feel like you just 'gotta havem'! So I started eating breakfast first. (I NEVER ate breakfast before) I'm not hungry in the mornings, but I know now that if i'll just eat something, like fruit or a breakfast bar, or a good fiber cereal, then I don't feel the need to snack before lunch time. But a couple hours after I eat lunch, I usualy feel like I need something. So one day I bought a bag of trail mix. It has peanuts, walnuts, raisins, seasame sticks, honey roasted cashews, pretzels, and a few m&m's here and there. I LOVED it!! So every day at work, I take a little baggy of the trail mix, and eat it for an afternoon snack.

I say.. buy some trail mix!!!

Back
Top Bottom