I need help from our senior members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Run_Out

Senior Cook
Hey Guys/Gals

I need some help. I do not want a political discussion. What I am looking for is help in deciding what supplement to purchase for medicare. I have tried to do a lot of research but I find it quite confusing.

What are some of you seniors doing? What companies or plans do you find beneficial?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Run_Out

This isn't going to be much help, but when we were researching this, I learned that the plans and coverages all vary by State. We were in both Florida and North Carolina at the time, and it made a big difference! Plans not only had different coverages, but the costs and deductibles were different - even from the same insurance company!

There is no consistency, and some of it was terribly unfair. Unless you get some responses from folks in your home state, they won't really provide much help.

Hey Guys/Gals

I need some help. I do not want a political discussion. What I am looking for is help in deciding what supplement to purchase for medicare. I have tried to do a lot of research but I find it quite confusing.

What are some of you seniors doing? What companies or plans do you find beneficial?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Run_Out

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I got a booklet from Soc. Sec. to read. Also, every health insurance company has plans to supplement SS or to replace it. I'm collecting literature now to try to figure it out.

I'm glad I live in Canada... free health care is great. All I need to worry about is insurance!

I wish you luck on your hunt, and I hope there are some folks who can help you out!

Back
Top Bottom