I need people who fit this persona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelli

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, I am doing a school project related to the kitchen. And this specific category of consumers that has been advised for me to use.
These are the character traits:

- Most probably working WOMEN
- Earns about +-100k a year
- Loves to host parties (does the cooking)
- Up to date with trends and gadgets (in and out of the kitchen)

She is labelled as "The Goddess"

I really need to talk to people who resemble this persona and if you are or if you know some1 who i can talk to please let me know! This will be used as research for my school project and identities can be kept confidential upon request. So women only, and if they can hit as many of the traits the better. Really appreciate it if anyone can help.

Ben

Sorry chelli. I only fit the category of working woman! Most of the folks I know wouldn't fit the others either! Hope you can find folks for your project though.

Go to a store with a good selection of magazines, get a couple of the more expensive food magazines, throw in a Glamour and Cosmo as well. That's probably where you will find that persona.

Yeah, i need to physically talk to the person... do you mean going through those magazines will help me develop my persona? Basically, this persona was given to me to work on, so i need to find 'real' people who are similar to talk to.

Go to a store with a good selection of magazines, get a couple of the more expensive food magazines, throw in a Glamour and Cosmo as well. That's probably where you will find that persona.

I know, this is a particular companies target group that they explained that they sell too. Its a long shot posting on here, just trying to get as much as i can!

Wow, thats a really narrow field. Maybe a boutique owner?

I may fit into that persona... I don't earn over 100K a year though (not even close...LOL) so I'm not sure if that makes a difference for you. Anyway if I can help send me a private message.

Chelli, what school are you attending? And what course is this for?

Forgive me, things must be different in the US because in Canada marketers are not allowed to ask such questions when they are doing their research. Is it different in the US?

I'm interested in what course this is for. You post often about your school and I'd like to know what you are studying.

Chelli, what school are you attending? And what course is this for?

Forgive me, things must be different in the US because in Canada marketers are not allowed to ask such questions when they are doing their research. Is it different in the US?

I'm interested in what course this is for. You post often about your school and I'd like to know what you are studying.

Of course! I will be more then happy to tell you. I am attending Savannah College of Art and Design in the Industrial Design school. I am in a studio class that is working with a cookware company, so as to give us realistic feedback and experience. So, i am just doing research for school.

Yeah, 100k is a little out there... It would be better if i just forego that criteria. Anyone who is a fan of hosting parties if you can spare me some of your time, could i ask you a few questions?

Of course! I will be more then happy to tell you. I am attending Savannah College of Art and Design in the Industrial Design school. I am in a studio class that is working with a cookware company, so as to give us realistic feedback and experience. So, i am just doing research for school.

Thanks! Enquiring minds want to know.

If you're knocking off the $100K requirement, many of us will help. But trust me, if I was making $100K the answer to most questions would be, "Hire someone."

If you're knocking off the $100K requirement, many of us will help. But trust me, if I was making $100K the answer to most questions would be, "Hire someone."

Hey, yeah, i've realized 100k is a really really focused group... so please ignore that criteria. If anyone is willing to help? can you reply here or pm me. really appreciate guys.. and thanks for all that have already chipped in.

Ben

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom