I Rest My Case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Selkie

Executive Chef
Makes you wanna go "Hmmmmm"!

29235-albums329-picture2932.jpg

This woman is 51

Gillian McKeith is a TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, that the color of food is nutritionally significant, and that drinking six (6) glasses of water a day is imperative. She also states that yeast is harmful.

29235-albums329-picture2931.jpg

This woman is 50

Nigella Lawson is a TV cook in Great Britain, who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case...

Last edited:
Makes you wanna go "Hmmmmm"!

29235-albums329-picture2932.jpg

This woman is 51

Karan Diwan is a TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, that the color of food is nutritionally significant, and that drinking six (6) glasses of water a day is imperative. She also states that yeast is harmful.

29235-albums329-picture2931.jpg

This woman is 50

Nigella Lawson is a TV cook in Great Britain, who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case...

Hmmmm, I wonder how Nigella feels about older men who also eat nothing but meat, butter and desserts?

'Scuse me. I hear a steak, baked potato with cheese, and chocolate cake calling me. I've watched Nigella standing in her darkened kitchen with the fridge door open, gnoshing on something yummy. Naughty girl!

One time I saw a Chef Ramsey program where was teaching his children where their food comes from - they had some turkeys in the back yard, one of which was named Nigella.

Well, um, Nigella is a whole year younger than the other woman, that could be the difference you know. :ermm:

Naaaa :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom