I spent the afternoon with jkath!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What happens in Vegas... scares the heck outta me!! LOL.

Been to Reno, that was cool, would love to see Vegas someday.

oh man! i love the "a" picture!

i looks like it's right out of sesame street.

(in grover voice) today boys and girls, we will meet our friends, jkath and elfie.
and, we will learn about near and far.

it makes grover sad to be so far away. :(

(ok, back to me) glad you two had fun.

someday, somewhere, there will be a great convergence of dc'ers.

I guess I do too! lol Does he like big city skylines? I do.

:)Barbara
Yes, he does.! I just loves lights, lol

oh you know it's true TG. the heat here is one thing, it's walking through an oven. the heat in texas is another, it's walking through a steam bath sauna
I figured so. It's a wet weather here, even when it's dry:LOL:

oh man! i love the "a" picture!

i looks like it's right out of sesame street.

(in grover voice) today boys and girls, we will meet our friends, jkath and elfie.
and, we will learn about near and far.

it makes grover sad to be so far away. :(

(in elmo voice) elmo likes near and far too. elmo wants his friends near. elmo wants to go to Las Vegas. elmo thinks grover needs to go to Las Vegas too.

Those pics are too cute... How about this:

Every time there is a DC "real-life connection," you have to take a pic that has the next letter of the alphabet in it? So Elf and JKath have "A" done, now we get a pic with "B" etc...

Those pics are too cute... How about this:

Every time there is a DC "real-life connection," you have to take a pic that has the next letter of the alphabet in it? So Elf and JKath have "A" done, now we get a pic with "B" etc...
so we understand clearly, there's gotta be a 'be' in the next photo and when the last one or the 'z' finally rolls around, you JillBurgh will be paying for the Las Vegas trip for all of us, right! YEAH! how wonderful of you to offer.....:LOL: That's okay, by the time that happens we'll all be a hundred and twelve so we won't need very much at all..:wacko:

so we understand clearly, there's gotta be a 'be' in the next photo and when the last one or the 'z' finally rolls around, you JillBurgh will be paying for the Las Vegas trip for all of us, right! YEAH! how wonderful of you to offer.....:LOL: That's okay, by the time that happens we'll all be a hundred and twelve so we won't need very much at all..:wacko:

:ohmy:
Just a few bucks for the nickel slots and we should be fine!

Well...after Anaheim our next stop was San Francisco - - - - - I didn't leave my heart there....nope....I left my lunch there :ermm:.........let's just say I had the flu :LOL: San Fran, Napa, Sonoma didn't exactly end up being the wine tasting adventure we had planned. I had to cancel all our appointments I had at the wineries :ermm: We eventually made it but my tummy sure wasn't ready for any wine. It was "pretty to look at" anyway. :(

Loved the pics....thanks for sharing!

If we could get the time off I'd be game for Vegas. I've never been and I've finally given up my fear of flying........well its still there but I decided a few months ago not to let my fears get the best of me and hold me back.....lifes too short!

Well...after Anaheim our next stop was San Francisco - - - - - I didn't leave my heart there....nope....I left my lunch there :ermm:.........let's just say I had the flu :LOL: San Fran, Napa, Sonoma didn't exactly end up being the wine tasting adventure we had planned. I had to cancel all our appointments I had at the wineries :ermm: We eventually made it but my tummy sure wasn't ready for any wine. It was "pretty to look at" anyway. :(

Came to my home town! Glad you thought it was beautiful.

you know, we'll hold you to that, sizz....;)

Like I told Lefs you may have to meet me at the airport to help pry my fingers off the armrests to get me off the plane but by God I'm willing to try it. So if I do you might want to bring in reinforcements ..... it may take all of you :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom