"If" I Did It?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find it very disturbing. i was listening to the whole thing about the book on NPR. I can not believe that this is even being an ption for the man.

I wonder what his kids think about this book, and how they have even managed to live with him all these years. I wonder if they have kept in contact with their Mother's family? One of these days we may see one of them writes a book. Maybe they are afraid of him, or he will cut off their funds?

He probably ran out of money, using it all to search for the real killer over these last few years.

Shame shame shame on Fox for putting this on too, btw.

OJ, I didn't think you could stoop even lower but you proved me wrong.:mad:

I didnt hear about the interview on Foxx, but I did hear about the book deal. I cant believe anyone would even publish this, but money talks I guess. Sick bastard.

There will probably be lots of people who will watch it and also buy the book. Pity. Look at all those who hang around him. I can't believe anyone would want to be in his presence.

Do the proceeds from the book go to the families of Nicole and Ron?

Can you imagine what those poor children have had to put up with all these years? People whispering, kids teasing or being mean, friends not allowed to come to their house etc.

I couldn't believe it when the country club allowed OJ to join. :sick:

Who the he!! would buy the book????

O.J. Simpson will address "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened" in a book and TV special.
This literally makes me sick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom