If you could have dinner with anyone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be Telly Savalis because i like bald headed men, they are sooooooooooooooo sexy looking.

For a second choice i would choose Peter Falk because i just love the way he talks sooooooooooo slooooooooooooooow in his detective movies.

Now I'll jump in.

I would love to sit down to dinner with my DH's father. I never got to meet him and when I hear my husband talk about him, he sounds like someone I would truly get along with. He passed away long before my DH and I started dating.

O.K. who's next?

stephan king because i think hes cool and i would love him to tell me a story.

MY mother and father..Both loved and missed each day.
kadesma

dinner with my sister, haven't seen here in eight years. she is in tenn. and me in so calif. she has to cook though. all the dishes of our childhood, okra, squash
beans and all manner of greens with ham hock.

My Gramma, she's been gone for 20 yrs. I would love her to meet my DH. She died the weekend before we were going to tell herwe were getting married, but I think she knows and approves.

And James Taylor, I've loved him since I was 10!!

Fried Chicken/Rice & Gravy and a "Soda Pop" with my Uncle Jack...
A Can of Sardines/Cheese & Crackers/Sliced Onion with my Great Grandfather....
Fried Catfish..Raw or Fried Oysters, or Bream with my Brother....
Biscuits, Fresh Garden Vegetables, Chicken & Dumplings with my Grandmother....
Anything...Anything with my Mother....

"Cause I miss um......

i can relate to that katie. would make del, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes,and gravy. and corn. maybe a small salad with catalina dressing. a man of simple tastes. probably apple pie al a mode. would that it could happen

i can relate to that katie. would make del, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes,and gravy. and corn. maybe a small salad with catalina dressing. a man of simple tastes. probably apple pie al a mode. would that it could happen

Wow, babe! That's the same menu Buck would enjoy! At first I thought you were talking about what to serve to him. Chicken fried steak was one of his favorites.

who would it be and why!
This can be anyone at all, famous or not, relative, or fictitious.
I'm not going to go first, because I don't want to influence anyone answer.
I guess I would like to have dinner with my self, I would use a time machine go back to when I was 8-10 years old, and tell my self while eating dinner what not to do. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom