If you knew tomorrow was your last day .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisy said:
RMS, if you wait until your last day to try oysters, that will be a good time for it. That way, you won't have to worry about eating them ever again!! To me, they are just like swallowing what builds up in your nose when you have a bad cold! URGH!

If you eat a good quality oyster, you'd be surprised not only at the great taste but the firmness of the oyster. If you you tried a bad oyster it will have the consistancy of - well what you described. I stick with Fanny Bay and Malpique.

I'd take a corkscrew and a wine glass down to my wine cellar (it's actually just a storage room off the garage, but it is refrigerated) and open all the good bottles!

Last Day

licia said:
Food would be the last thing on my mind. I'd head to Tn to see my son and his family.

I'm with you. I would make sure I had both my boys with me all day long. And we would just hang out. I would not have a need to tell them anything cause I tell them I love them daily. No need for anything else. We would probaole sing old gospel songs and I would surely make sure that they were right with the Lord.

Grits

Chopstix said:
Ever since My Cousin Vinny, I've been wanting to try grits :LOL:

I am very keen on grits. Did a search here for Grits and am mighty glad I did... GRITS
I've done Grits & Grillades and Shrimp with Grits and Tasso Gravy... but some of these are new to me!

There wouldn't be time to eat. I'd be busy writing letters to everyone I know saying what I've always wanted to say but never could.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom