I'm a PORTAL freak!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Ok, not sure exactly how long I have been on this forum, but ever since day one of finding this wonderful site and the great peeps... I just LOVE that PORTAL button. I very rarely ever look anywhere else on this forum (unless I am in search of...) other than that PORTAL button. I just love seeing what is new on everybody's mind!!!

Anyone else like that?

I was always afraid it would put me in another dimension....

So the power users page has every active and new thread on it?

power users / portal page junky here as well...that stands for ALL forums that offer them

Last edited by a moderator:
Being almost as adept at bowling as I am at computers (I could bowl 300 only if I was allowed to add the scores of at least five games), I think I might know this one.

When I go to discusscooking.com it takes me to what I believe is the portal.

At least I lost myself into some morass on this site, on purpose, and clicked the portal thingy (have no idea what to call that) at the top, and it took me to the place I usually find myself when I check in.

When I want to see more, I just click on forum. It seems to me that in general the title topics listed first on the forum are those on the portal.

I think that is the answer.

But if not , what the heck. I am used to failure. After all, the bowling league will not even return my calls.

Thank you Aunt Dot! I didn't understand what they were talking about because I must be in a portal also. When I clicked on "Portal", nothing changed. :LOL:

Yea, I book marked DC to start me in portal as well. I wished we had that on some other forums that I frequent!!!!!

The Portal button just shows a lot of different topics by our members. I use it sometimes but I would rather go topic by topic.

Andy M. said:
I just use the Today's Posts option. It does the same thing.

Ahhhhh... I have to say that I have learned several new things from this measely thread!!! LOL!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom