I'm baaack....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SierraCook

Master Chef
and I missed you all very much. I hope that all is well with all of you and your friends and families. Wow, since I have been gone such much has happened. I was very surprised and sad to hear about Marge's loss of Paul. He was a good man and I am sure will be sorely missed by her and her family.

Here is a short synopsis of what has gone on in my life the last month: cracked a tooth, computer died, went on a fire assignment, got back from fire assignment, caught up on work, my parents sold their house, bought new computer, had tooth removed, and then spent a week and half reconnecting to the internet.

Here is a little tip from me. Make sure you back up your files. When my computer died I lost some pictures and recipes. Luckily, I had backed up most everything, but not all.

I am glad to be back and catching up on all the the good stuff that everyone has posted since I was gone. :)

Hey, nice to see you. I am new here so I'd like to say hello. It seems you guys have a pretty close knit family here and that is great. Did your computer get some sort of very nasty virus ? I had that and it was a wreck, I'm about to get a friggin mac.

So welcome back !

As you know, you've been missed..So glad all is alright now and we can see you more often.

kadesma:)

Sierra, It's so nice to have you with us again. I was wondering what happened to you. I just thought you were busy with all the fires. I was very saddened to hear that we lost four brave firefighters in the California fire and another firefighter is on life support. I hope they catch that jerk who started this fire and SOON!

Again, welcome back.

NightsinCalifornia, I am a Machead and I have two friggin macs and I love em!

Welcome back, Sierra. Sounds like you covered a lot of territory in your time off. Glad things are back to normal with you.

welcome back sc!

i was just wondering the other day where you had gone.

did you crack your tooth on the computer? musta been a tasty looking jpeg!

Sierra PaBaker and I were just talking about you the other day. Like Wasabi, we too thought maybe you were busy with all the fires. Anyway it's great to have you back "home". Welcome back, we all have missed you !

Welcome back! We missed you! I'm glad you got everything sorted out. Stuff always comes in bunches like that doesn't it?

Sierra - I'm glad you are back. Did you get my e-mail? Now I'm not sure. But you are back - I knew you would want to know about dear Paul.

I'm so glad you're here again!! I thought of you yesterday when I noticed my first couple of lemons were ready to pick.

Welcome back Sierra! You certainly have your hands full with all the fires out your way lately. Glad your safe :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom