I'm Back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trip

Senior Cook
Hey all, haven't been around much. The job I was so happy with getting laid me off... I have since decided going into business for myself is alot more practical for me, so been busy doing that, helping hubby with his business, and doing some babysitting on the side. I'll tell ya, starting my own business is hectic, crazy, time consuming and probibly the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I think I may have found my niche.

Started an Ebay consignment, figure I spend enough money there... I started out just putting some of my stuff on there, then people started asking if I'd do theirs for a cut.

That's a brilliant new business. The closest one to me is about 45 minutes away and I sure wish I had one just around the corner. I might actually get my house into shape instead of everything in storage.

Good luck, but I don't think you'll need it.

Thanks so much for the welcomes and good wishes... I'm discovering I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll still stop by often... Until my business is up and running to the extent that I make enough on that alone, I am also babysitting a few nights a week, and helping dh with his painting business. I'm so glad the ebay thing is something I can do at night since I've never been a morning person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom