I'm Back...................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lifesaver

Executive Chef
Ok to start with i did receive my secret santa gift... two very cute elephants (I just love elephants) from Constance. Thanks a big buch from the bottom of my heart Constance.

Well just two days before Christmas my DH fell to the floor here in our kitchen and broke the ball joint in his left hip and had to have surgery. Well needless to say the hospital is where dh and i spent christmas day :neutral: well all i can say is at least we were together. :)

For New Years Eve :neutral: another nite in the hospital :ohmy: well at least again, we were together. :)

I suppose together is what love is all about. :)

Anyway DH is scheduled to come home on the 8th of January. :):)

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that your husband was hurt so badly. I will pray for him, for a speedy recovery.

I'm glad you got to spend Christmas and New Year's together at least!

Thanks for letting us know, and welcome back!

:)Barbara

Lifesaver,
glad to have you back with us..So sorry to hear about your DH..Here's wishing him a fast recovery. Glad you could spend the holidays together.
kadesma

Wow, I really admire you for looking at the bright side...you must be a special person. Please let your hubby know we are sorry for his pain and inconvenience and we hope that he is on his feet and frisky very soon.

Back
Top Bottom