I'm going to be a great aunt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Just wanted to brag a bit today that I'm going to be a great aunt for the first time. My niece has been in the hospital since yesterday and she began contractions late last night. We're expecting her baby girl, Kayla Giselle, to be born some time today (and today's my brother's 42nd birthday...wow!). We're so excited and I'm off to the hospital in a few minutes. I'll post later ~ hopefully with a picture of our new member of the family.

Dina,
a big welcome Kayla and congratulations to auntie Dina..
kadesma:)

Awwwww.....how wonderful! Congratulations!
s0819.gif
m1253.gif

Thank you all. Here is baby Kayla. She weighed 7 lbs., 3 oz. and measured 19 inches long. She's a very healthy and beautiful baby. The delivery had to be a c-section because the baby went into stress a couple of times due to lack of enough oxygen being that the cord was wrapped around the placenta. My niece was relieved after being in labor for 17 hours. Blah! The new mommy is doing great. I got to burp the baby and assist my sister (the new grandma) in changing the diaper. Ah! She's a doll and everyone's so happy with our new little blessing.

She's adorable Dina (lol an email from you just popped in as I wrote that!), and she has such a beautiful name! Congratulations to the whole family! I'm sure everyone will be fighting over who gets to hold her!

:)Barbara

That's great Dina! It never stops feeling like that either, lol. I'm a great 21x LOL!
she's precious!!

Back
Top Bottom