I'm here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Hello my dear friends!
I've missed everyone terribly!
I want to let you know what's going on with me out here in SoCal.
We're officially moving. I think the sign goes up in front of the house tomorrow, as the paperwork has already been signed.
(Hopefully we can put a bid on the house we want very soon)
We've spent every possible moment (really!) getting the house ready for sale. We demo-ed the patio and redid (it's so pretty!), I redid many plantings, painted here and there, tiled an area, did some plaster work, painted my front door red (I highly recommend this to any and all!) and today I'm working on a ceiling.
Apparently my house overheard the conversation that we were leaving it, as the water heater developed a leak, so we had to get a new one...grrrrrrrrrrr.
We are now experiencing quite a thunder and lightning storm, so I hope we don't have any new leaks in the roof!

Anyway, the realtor caravan pulls in tomorrow to check out the house, and Open House is on Sunday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

My fingers are crossed Jkath! I hope you get your dream house and that this one sells for way more than you are expecting :)

Positive

jkath, you sound so positive about the house you must have loved and you know if you feel this way someone els will too. Really,it sounds as if you would buy the house yourself again. Put a lot of effort into change and am hoping will go well for you. Oh, hope you can repair water heater without any trouble. Like you said the house probably knows what is going on. I get the same feeling many many times. Good luck!

Good luck to you and yours!!! I hate teh moving thing, Ive done it way too often this past summer! Ill be thinking of you and hoping you get the house of your dreams!!!

Good luck!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you
sell quickly and find another home even sooner.

14.gif

I love you guys too!

Back
Top Bottom