I'm moving to a teepee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vera, I believe that price is the actual price of that particular picture. I just double checked and that is the impression I get from that site.

Nothing to be sorry about! The price of one of those houses is probably nearer 500, 000 pounds Sterling...

tit for tat is what i say. i've applied a butane torch to the offending protruberances of several pieces of furniture. believe me, they can't jump out of my way fast enough now!
icon12.gif

Shunka said:
Vera, I believe that price is the actual price of that particular picture. I just double checked and that is the impression I get from that site.

Go ahead, kill my dream:mad:. It's not enough my toe has to look like a vienna sausage, now I can only afford a picture of the round house???:-p

philso said:
tit for tat is what i say. i've applied a butane torch to the offending protruberances of several pieces of furniture. believe me, they can't jump out of my way fast enough now!
icon12.gif

I have half a cord of wood being delivered on Friday...I could cancel that and just burn the furniture, yes! Nice idea..

rofl tatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vb, i used to have nightmares about living in teepees or wigwams.

night after night i'd wake up in a cold sweat, repeating "wigwams and teepees, wigwams and teepees", until i finally went to see a doctor about it.

he told me "you're two tents"... :)

Back
Top Bottom