I'm on a mission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swarm

Assistant Cook
I got an idea about three weeks ago but I don't know if it's already been done.

My idea is that there should be a website where you can type in items in your kitchen that you want to use and up comes recipes. So if you have random items in your kitchen that you don't know how to use or want new ways to use them, you don't have to sift through hundereds of recipes. Also, I think college students would like an option to pull up recipes that require only the ingredients they typed in.

I don't know if this already exists, if it's a stupid idea, or if anything I said made any sense.

If it already exists-please point me in the right direction to it.

If it's a stupid idea- feel free to poke fun at me.

If it doens't exist and sounds like a brillant plan-don't steal it. I don't get many good ideas.

If what I said didn't make any sense-feel free to poke fun at me.

Thank you for your input!

there are quite a few cooking websites where you can punch in what ingredients you want to use and it will pull up recipes.

www.allrecipes.com is one..... I know there are many more, I just can't go look at my bookmarks this minute.

someone else will have more suggestions soon I'm sure.

swarm, I guess that was a good idea as so many are already doing it. Good thinking!

Does this mean we can't poke fun at you?:(

Aw Andy, are you tired of being the one being poked fun at? :LOL: (Sheesh, is that even a sentence?!!!)

:)Barbara

LOL Barbara, are you paranoid about your phrasing now too?? ... or also..... ???
;)

Back
Top Bottom