In appreciation of the people here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(((Mrsmac))) AS you can see- nothing but, the best here-Hey Sush can we all get in on that hug???Lots of love and energy to you alwaysMrs.mac!!!BTW practice the breathing-deep breath in- release slowly- you'll be doing that the rest of your life!!!:)

You're right mrsmac, this really is a wonderful place. I feel very lucky to have found all of you! dc is just packed with laughs and support...maybe a recipe or two. My Callum is about 3 1/2 months, PA's Sofie is almost 5 months and kadesma's Olivia is...I think 3 months? You have mom's and grandma's of newborns to talk to. I'll still talk pregnancy stuff if you want. It wasn't too long ago and I loved it (mostly).

Sorry to hear of your accident! Didn't you have a gall bladder infection too? That has to be a rough pregnancy, dealing with those situations. My aunt broke her femur (the large bone in your thigh) when she was about 32 weeks. Healthy baby boy though!

pm me any time you like about anything. I'd love to see more of you around here! Good luck with the surgery!

mrsmac said:
You are my kind of woman!!! My girls are 14 and 6 years old!
I am due in 9 weeks (5th June)
Its not even necessarily that I have many questions, just that I thought it would be nice to hang out with people who are pregnant too but they keep calling each other trolls and swearing so I just quit.
The pregnancy is going well but with the added drama of I fell down the stairs nearly 5 weeks ago and what they first thought was some ligamnet damage is now something requiring 2 hours of surgery tomorrow to screw my foot back together! I wanted to know if anyone else has had surgery while they were pregnant? my ob and surgeon have assured me its fine so I am not asking for medical advice (I won't make that mistake again!) But just for any personal stories.

Well, looks like we have alot to talk about! I'm sorry you fell down the stairs and even more sorry you have to have surgery tomorrow. I don't know anything about that, I'm sorry. Just know that I will say prayers for you tomorrow - I know you will be laid up, but do let us know how you are doing soon as you feel well enough.

Sushi, you da man!

Awwww MrsMac..........your so sweet. I'm glad you found us. Sometimes our lives get busy and we disappear for a short while but we always find our way back. I've meet many wonderful people here........you all are truely a great group. Its nice to know you have an extended base of friends who are there to support you just when you need it or make you laugh out loud at some of the things they say or do.

So a baby is coming soon.......I'm so happy for you. Personally, I have 3 boys....the oldest will be 20 in December.....the middle one will be 16 in October ....and the youngest turns 7 this Thursday. I've been blessed with 3 wonderful kids....they truely are great kids and each has their own different personalities. I love to sit back and watch the three of them together.....it makes my heart swell.

My prayers go out with you during your surgery......I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Thats going to be a little hard though on crutches afterwards won't it..........sorry but thinking how big I got with my 3 ( 55# - 60# - 70# weight gain.....I know, I know....:LOL: ). I know if I had to use crutches that far into my pregnancy there would be not way I couldn't help but tip over ....kidda like a webble wobble but I'd fall down :LOL: . Anyway...your def. in my prayers.

VickiQ said:
(((Mrsmac))) AS you can see- nothing but, the best here-Hey Sush can we all get in on that hug???Lots of love and energy to you alwaysMrs.mac!!!BTW practice the breathing-deep breath in- release slowly- you'll be doing that the rest of your life!!!:)

I think I deep breathe with the 14 yr old more than any labour at the moment!!! What an age!!!

Ahh yes the teen years- Give me terrible 2s anyday!!!!:rolleyes: I will be praying for you today for your surgery to be successful and uneventful and for the rest of your pregnancy to be a breeze!!!:) ( I should take my own advise about breathing- my youngest and only daughter called from college last night with yet another "crisis" and I breathed in but, haven't exhaled yet!!!:wacko: )Much love and energy, Vicki

THe group is great...diverse, international, helpful, great range of skills and interest, the site admins keep everything running smoothly...what's not to like?

Me Too!

I appreciate the folks out here too! It only took a day or two to realize that these folks were different from other forums I had visited. I true sense of family exists on this forum and I have never met a friendlier group of people!!!

Howdy mrsmac!! It is great to see you again. I have never been a mother (not counting my hammy Napoleone and a cat I once had...) so I am not entitled to give you any useful advices, but I definetely second your opinion about the special atmosphere this forum has, and how fortunate I feel to find all the people who share a bit of life with me.
All the best for welcoming your new arrival, keep us updated and hang with us whenever you can!!:)

Mrsmac,
There are lots of forums that are nothing but garbage, so I don't even bother to go look at any of them. I have what I love and need right here. It's so exciting when one of us becomes a new mom or "ma" like me. Everyone rally's round you, gives you love and spport, makes you smile and is there through teething, teens and weddings..Big family or very small, you have found as have I, an extended wonderful virtual family right here.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom