In Asia fooding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masteraznchefjr

Sous Chef
Im in Asia right now eating a lot of stufff.

Ill update every day of what i eat. Ill have pics up later

Day 1. Breakfast - Taiwanese Breakfast. Yung He Soy Milk. This is really differnt from the soy milk you buy at the store. Its really creamy and sweet. Drink hot or cold. I ate a sandwich with this thing thats sort of like a fried crossant but better. Its called a yiou tiao.

Lunch - Dim Sum FRESH- not like thsoe things you find on the carts. Dessert - Mango Chua Bing which is FRESH mangos on top of shaved ice with condensed milk. only for 1.50 american. Portion = HUGE.

Dinner - Mini Shrimp (unpeeled. the shell is soft enough to eat), pigs blood thing, and Do gan (dried tofu), Rice with ground beef with soy sauce and a lu dan ( soy sauce egg). Desssert Almond Chua Bing - its like shaved ice but instead of the ice its shaved almond milk and you get to choose 4 things to go with it. I choose Red Bean, Taro, chinese tapioca, and something. I think i only spent like 6 american all all that food.

Funny food of the day - Turkish guy selling turkish ice cream, cept he amazes the crowd with his tricks. I'll have a vid up of this guy later

day 2:

Morning : Drank mi jung (rice and peanut breakfast drink cold or hot). Ate a taiwanese pancake thing and a bao (meat bun) more taiwanese breakfast lol.

Lunch: (nothing) i was planning to make this day a taiwanese fast food day but i think ill do that tomorrow.

Dinner: went to this fish resturant. man the hot sauce is good, ate preserved egg (1000 year old egg) (i don't know why they make these names so like nasty in english) actually its duck egg but w/e with tofu and stuff, and a fish soup with ginger, and rice with meat on top. Really good stuff.

Dessert: almond chua bing (shaved ice thing) agagin, then drank limeomade fresh sqeezed, the turkish guy wasn't performing today cause there wasn't a big crowd so i couldn't get a vid of him. Ate some strawberry tart cake, and then some fresh lycee from the garden.

Next day: Chinese bread with red bean stuff and apple milk (its this milk with apple flavor ) good stuff

Lunch: 5 star 13 course meal in the mountains. Ill describe later after i look over my pictures. after every course they give you a type of wine or vinegar to drink to open up appitite for the next course.

Dinner : personal Pizzaa - kim chi seafood flavor only 3 american.

im eating 4 star japanese buffet tommrow.

You're making me hungry! I'd love to try all these dishes.

Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom