In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie,
I've been away for awhile and just came back and saw this sad post. I am so sorry for what you and Buck and your children are going through. You both will be in my prayers. Remember, God has the final word, not the doctors, as good and helpful as they might be. God is still in control even when our own world seems to be swirling around in chaos.....

I just came over here to see if there was any news from today. I guess no news is good news, and I will keep on with my prayers.....

love you, Katie and Buck. :)

I was thinking about this, too, Constance. I PM'd GB about a central mailing address (maybe one of the mods) where we could send cards, etc. I know it's expensive having someone in the hospital and since Buck is in CCU, they probably wouldn't want his phone ringing a lot, if he even has one. Plus hopefully their children are coming in today and tomorrow so it will be chaos on top of everything else. Like you, I'm feeling helpless.
Please see a thread HERE from the admin team about sending cards and other things.

I was busy with company all day today, but kept excusing myself to check and see if anything new had been posted. Like others have said, I am anxious to hear from you, Katie, and at the same time, I'm holding my breath because I don't want it to be bad news. I hope you are at least no longer alone at the hospital, that the kids have arrived, and that the hospital has relaxed the rules about visiting.

I'm here in the motel, across the street from the hospital, and am about to go back to be with Buck.

Supposed to meet with the doctors this morning to see how to tell Buck about his condition. Please pray that I have strength.

The last several days have been the most stressful of my life.

I'd like to tell you all more, but I have to scoot. Buck needs me.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I can't tell you how much it means to Buck and me.

Good to see you can be with him.
We are all thinking of you alot.... still praying.
Thanks for checking in. Hard to know what to say, but be strong.

I'm here in the motel, across the street from the hospital, and am about to go back to be with Buck.

Supposed to meet with the doctors this morning to see how to tell Buck about his condition. Please pray that I have strength.

The last several days have been the most stressful of my life.

I'd like to tell you all more, but I have to scoot. Buck needs me.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I can't tell you how much it means to Buck and me.
Your heart will give you the words necessary, Katie. I can't even imagine having to contemplate this and I know nothing could ever prepare you for this. We will all be with you and Buck in spirit today, holding you up. I hope the children will be able to be there soon and you can be strong for each other and for Buck.
Love and Peace Be To You and Yours,
Terry

Back
Top Bottom