In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, I'm so very sorry to hear about this. I haven't been checking in so much lately, this is the first time I've come across this thread. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

There's nothing left to say Katie, words just don't cover it but the thoughts are non stop and each one is a kind of prayer for Buck, you, and all the family.

I think having a place to stay on the hospital campus is a positive thing, as is the kids now all being there, and his reaching out to grab Katie's hand, so I will try and keep these things in mind today as I continue to think of you and pray.

Thank you for the update Katie. With all you and Buck are going through, you took the time to think of us. Bless you dear lady, and prayers, and prayers, and prayers..........................​

Katie, thank you so much for thinking of your DC friends at this difficult time and giving us the update. And thanks for signing it from the two of you. I think I can speak for others when I say we are having a hard time coming to grips with Buck being apparently healthy one day and desperately ill the next. I don't know how you get your mind around it. Bless your kids for hurrying to be with you, and the hospital also, for having needed accommodations. We all love you both.

Katie, I'm so glad your family was able to get there so quickly so you have each other to draw strength from. Also, it's good that you can stay in the hospital so you can be there at Buck's side whenever possible. I don't have words except that my heart is breaking that Buck is so seriously ill and had to be intubated. Knowing Buck, it must be torture not being able to talk (or crack jokes). But I'm sure he speaks to you with his eyes right now and your heart understands exactly what he's wanting to say. Give him some big, wet sloppy kisses from all of us and one for you, too. My little Fisher calls them "puppy kisses" and he swears they will fix any and all boo-boos, no matter how bad.
Love ya'll,
Terry

God Bless !!
img_628912_0_366e9fe0ad1cd63255fa9e3ee74a636f.gif

We may not be able to physically be there for the you, Buck and your family Katie but know that our hearts and prayers are with you!

1.gif

Katie, oh my thank you so much for the update. I don't think you could imagine how much we are all sitting hoping for any word. Those seemed to be very positive to me the way I read them.

I hope the day ends with triumph.

Katie, please as dumb as this sounds, take a laptop to the hospital and read these to Buck from all of us. Let him know how special the both of you are to us here and let him feel the power of prayer, any way you can.

Continuing in prayer and I WILL NOT STOP

Back
Top Bottom