In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh dear Katie, this is so heartbreaking. I've always been humbled by your relationship with Buck, it was obvious that you share something truly unique. Hold on to that gift and may Buck's enduring spirit provide you with some much needed strength. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

If anyone would like to sign Buck's guest book or light a candle for him, you may go here to do so. The funeral home finally has his entry up on their site.

This is Kitchenelf - when you light a candle you are asked to state your "group" - if everyone says DC it would be nice. Click on Sign Guest Book for

Evrard, Joseph Ganz

Then Light a Candle

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid many will not revisit this thread and miss Katie's new post. Maybe a new thread, Kitchenelf?

Thank you for the information Katie. I did both & lots of prayers.

But more importantly, and most sincerely, thank you thank you, for allowing all of us into your life and most sad, and personal time for you.

God bless you both.​

Thank you Katie for allowing us the privilege of signing Buck's guest book. I love the candle lighting feature also.

:flowers:Barbara

you need a breather, Katie.......grab one of those cats and sit on the front porch.......the funeral sounded so nicely done.....y'all did well as hard as it must have been for you.......you did well

Thank you Katie for letting us light a candle for Buck. It helps us here at DC, in some small way to take a part in paying a tribute to Buck. Bless you. JoAnn

Katie, Take Uncle Bob's advise to heart, nothing has to be done right now, take the time to think, then decide. I was in your shoes when my mother passed away, it will only take time, I had to take on both the IRS and Social Security, in the end I won, it just take time. Katie, remember you have a large family here, if you have any problems, just ask for help, we are here for you.

I'm just getting the update now. I'm at a loss for words. I'm sorry for your loss. I feel like crying and I don't even know you. I do know that you are a very kind and loving person. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom