Is Baby Baker a Boy or Girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
We found out today that I'm having a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would have been tickled with either a boy or a girl but were especially thrilled to hear that she looks healthy and all-around A-OK! My due date is still November 15. You'll have to wait until then to find out her name! :)

Congratulations! That is great!

You know of course that Barbara Jean is a good name for girls born in November! (Guess what month I was born in? lol)

:) Barbara

Barbara--Means Mysterious stranger from a faraway land (derived from the word Barbarian!).
Jean--Means Gift from God. :mrgreen:

Nov 15? Can you wait till the 19th? My birthday. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Pa,

what wonderful news:) I'm so happy for you...My youngest daughter is expecting her second in or around feb or early march..Since I have 3 beautiful grandsons and to gorgeous granddaughters, I don't give a hoot what we get:ROFLMAO: I do believe the Lord gives you his sweetest and very best to care for so, If this baby is anything like you ( I'm judging by your kindness and helpfullness and general good cheer to all) then the world is getting one super little girl:) May she grow and have all the good things life offers.
kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Pa,

what wonderful news:) I'm so happy for you...My youngest daughter is expecting her second in or around feb or early march..Since I have 3 beautiful grandsons and to gorgeous granddaughters, I don't give a hoot what we get:ROFLMAO: I do believe the Lord gives you his sweetest and very best to care for so, If this baby is anything like you ( I'm judging by your kindness and helpfullness and general good cheer to all) then the world is getting one super little girl:) May she grow and have all the good things life offers.
kadesma:)

Kadesma, you're so sweet--you made my morning!:flowers:

congrats mommy and daddy pa !!!!!!!!!
i KNEW it was a girl !!!!! still have to wait
for the name though huh ? i know you'll
pick something great !

Oh I am so happy for you PAB!!! There is just something so special about little girls. I wanted a boy and did not get what I wanted and I am so happy about that now. Little girls have a magic about them that you will get to experience real soon. That is such great news!!!

Back
Top Bottom