Is being a chef your dream job?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

betsybravestreet

Assistant Cook
Brave Street Productions is shooting a new series where real people have the chance to try their dream job with the help of a mentor. Our next episode will be with a chef/restauranteur and we are looking for people who have dreamed of a job in the food industry and would like to give it a try. Our show is inspirational, not your typical reality-fare. If you are interested in participating, please email me your contact information, why you would like to test this dream job and some recent photos of yourself. You can also send me a 2 minute video to 244 West 49th Street, Suite 200, New York, NY 10019. We will be shooting this episode in the beginning of October and would ask for 5 days of your time. We will provide travel and lodging on location.

I hope you all do!

We are seeking people who are passionate about food. When you are at work, do you day dream about what you're cooking for dinner? Do you follow the opening of new restaurants? When you visit them do you think that you could do it better? What's holding you back?

This really is the opportunity to test-drive your dream. Take a vacation from your day job and give your dream a try!

Email me at betsy@bravestreet.com

Back
Top Bottom