Is DC Hazardous To Your Health?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry you are going through this Charlie.

My doctor told me to drink weak lemonade every day for mine. He said it acts like Slick-50 and helps keep stones from forming.

The thing is, lemonade/lemon juice work IF you have a certain type of kidney stone (the most common type, I believe), but if yours are caused by something else, lemonade may not work. There are a few different causes of kidney stones--what helps one kind may cause another kind.
Spot on Barb.I fired one out some time ago, it was not the kohinor but I was impressed.I took it to the consultant who had it tested.I then had to start 6 month of dietary experiments with Dr Cruella Deville. I was not allowed to eat loads of fruit and veg that I love like spinach,tomatoes green peppers, leeks ect ect ect.I had to increase my fluid intake to 3 litres a day and once a month pee into a container for 24 hrs and then take it to pathology.
The diet and drugs stopped them growing. The laser is next:)
The reason I am having them zapped is because my travel insurance will not cover them as they are an existing problem and the NHS provides a wonderful service for free.

Last edited:
Thank everybody. I am finally better. The sucker was almost an 1/8 of an inch, it's around 3 MM for you metric folks.

Final Update

Since we last spoke on this topic, I've had a CAT scan and a cystoscopy and they both say I have nothing to worry about. The CAT scan was easy but the cystoscopy was a revisit of the catheter experience. Not as painful but a solid reminder.

Here's hoping all DC members can enjoy a run of good health for a while.

Good news, Andy! But gackk! That poking THING again! I would be finding a corner in which to hide.

Last edited:
Since we last spoke on this topic, I've had a CAT scan and a cystoscopy and they both say I have nothing to worry about. The CAT scan was easy but the cystoscopy was a revisit of the catheter experience. Not as painful but a solid reminder.

Here's hoping all DC members can enjoy a run of good health for a while.

That's really good news, Andy!!

So, you want me to call back the class of student nurses I was sending to practice???

Thanks PF.

Between the nurses and doctors in the ER and the nurses at the urologist's office. I've never had so many females handle my junk and have nothing to show for it (if you know what I mean).

That's the one thing Shrek would not let me practice when I was in nursing school. This was the same Ogre that shaved his head and let me draw the suture lines of the skull on his head with a Sharpie.

Glad it was all good news Andy! Probably just as well that there was "nothing to show" for all the "junk handling" ;) could have been embarrassing.

PF and Andy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here I go again. I go for the pre-op work today. Supposedly, the anesthesiologist is going to take time talk to me today. I talked to my son the other night. He gave me a couple of names of anesthesia to ask about. He uses them all the time in the ER. One he uses for intubation on children and the other he told me it increases your sexual desires. Oh my!!! Just what I need at 73 y.o. and a heart condition. Watch out guys. You are all going to begin to look good to me. One of them you are completely unaware of what is happening and have no memory. My son also wants the anesthesiologist to call him today. He is my medical proxy. If I ever have questions about any procedure, I make sure they talk to him first. Then he will call me and put it all in plain English. My knowledge of medical terminology and pronouncement is more than the average citizen. But at times like this surgery, it seems to spill right from my brain.

Will get back to you.

To be continued.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks PF.

Between the nurses and doctors in the ER and the nurses at the urologist's office. I've never had so many females handle my junk and have nothing to show for it (if you know what I mean).
I had the camera up my smekle on Monday, they covered my johnson on the outside with this anesthetic k y jelly, then pumped it into my j/eye which stung, the camera had a grab in it to attach to the stent so she could pull it out.They asked me if I wanted to watch, I didnt but I did:ohmy:
I'm glad your okay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom