Is Giada De Laurentiis drop dead gorgeous or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call her the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, but she's one of my favorite TV personalities. The only really annoying things about her are that
a) she shows off her boobs and is constantly leaning forward in front of the camera.
b) she didn't have to work her way to becoming a TV chef, they asked HER only because of her family name.
c) she uses the same words to describe the taste of mosts foods.

But she's sweet and always seems happy like Racheal Ray, and if she's not she's good at faking it. So I still enjoy watching her.

We enjoy watching her,too. She doesn't have the best smile, in my (not so) humble opinion. As for the decolletage, well if you've got 'em flaunt 'em, I say. Rachel Ray has been getting a little risque ,as well.
I watch for recipes and techniques, my husband? Well....

Lyndalou

Ive always wondered if she eats anything she makes, or anything at all actually! She is rather 'small'.:) :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with her smile? Its like this > :mrgreen:

If you guys (or ladies) don't think shes all that great looking, than who is? (some examples plz)

Banana Brain said:
b) she didn't have to work her way to becoming a TV chef, they asked HER only because of her family name.quote]

That's so not true! If you watched her bio, she always loved working with food - went to culinary school - worked in restaurants - worked in catering - established her own successful home chef/catering business. My hat is off to a very tough woman who fought her way up just like the rest of us.

I would not say that she is drop dead gorgeous, but I do think she is very attractive. Her forehead is a bit...ummm...big at times, but I am sure she could find a lot more about me that is just not right lol.

Yes she is a very pretty woman.

Lynan, she has often been asked how she stays so thin. She says she never eats a full meal. She just takes tastes of what she is making.

i used to think she was ugly, well, except what bb said about her camera presence.

but then they've, i mean she's grown on me. :)

i like her show tho. upbeat without looking too fake, a' la rachel ray. and i get some good ideas from her shows, as a lot of it is standard (true) italian cooking. a mix of italian, and italian american influences.

lolol....its all boys germs!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GB...ummmmmm, weren't you off on holiday somewhere??:) An Internet Cafe stop perhaps??? :angel:

LOL yeah we are leaving soon. DW is in the shower now and once she gets out I am logging off. I just had to get my last few minutes of computer time in :LOL:

so, you should have about another hour or so before she's ready? :rolleyes:

i usually only start to get ready to go somewhere when the last application of warpaint is applied, and the ozone layer has been depleted just above the big hair-do.

She's alright. Not out of this world but if you put her between Paula Deen and Ina Garten then she comes out looking like a supermodel. But, like marmalady said, at least she has paid her dues somewhat in the industry, unlike many of the other FoodTV personalities.

There's something about a cook who is so thin her body disappears behind a medium sized pan or bowl that just puts me off. I mean, does she actually eat anything she cooks? Even if I only tasted the food I cook (rather than sit down to a meal of it), I still wouldn't be thin. I think she's very pretty, but have a hard time believing that she actually eats what she cooks, and that makes me wonder about it all.

GB said:
Her forehead is a bit...ummm...big at times

I'm glad someone else agrees on this one with me. She claimed she didn't like to be in cameras, much less have her picture taken. Now she's even on a movie star food show "Behind the Bash".:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom