Is your brain working the left or the right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The right side of my brain must be asleep. Can only see her going counterclockwise but she kind of skips a bit while turning. Maybe my brain hiccups or something.

Edit: Whoa, I just looked at her again and she's now going clockwise. Guess the right side woke up!

Last edited:
OK, that's just weird. She keeps switching on me! She went clockwise for the longest time then once she switched to counter she keeps going back and forth!

EDITED TO SAY: - it's very annoying watching her constantly switch back and forth :wacko:

Last edited:
I'm still seeing her going counter clock wise.
I must not have a right side to my brain.

99% of the time when I click on this post she is turning clockwise - only takes a bit of concentration for her to start counter clockwise - once that starts she just can't make up her mind! LOL Try looking off to the side of the picture and think about something - like how to draw a hexagon - :LOL: See if she switches.

OK, I've done this on Facebook a jillion times and most of the time she is going counter clockwise for me. Today however, she is going clockwise. Dunno, this is weird. My husband and one daughter see her change direction in the middle of things. YIKES! I guess I'm mostly left brained but today am in a right brain frame of mind.

Oh dear Alix -
Peanut M&M's, left-brained
ICK on the Peanut M&M's, right-brained 70% of the time

It's the beginning of the end!

But a big fat yes to red wine! This friendship may still work! :LOL:

99% of the time when I click on this post she is turning clockwise - only takes a bit of concentration for her to start counter clockwise - once that starts she just can't make up her mind! LOL Try looking off to the side of the picture and think about something - like how to draw a hexagon - :LOL: See if she switches.

Wow how cool it worked !!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to look at the edge of my screen though.
Way off to the side. Still worked though.

Indeed, I 1`st saw it going Clockwise this morning before I`d even had my Wake-Up-Juice (Coffee) I couldn`t force it to go in the normal direction!???

now it`s going in the normal direction again.

how Very peculiar!

BT, woodshed! And frankly, I'm just glad I can see her at all and my eyelids haven't frozen over! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BT, woodshed! And frankly, I'm just glad I can see her at all and my eyelids haven't frozen over! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I 2nd the woodshed!!:LOL:

I hope your not a popcicle!! At least you have a good source of heat, unless he's cold natured.:wacko::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom