ISO easy costume for tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bugs was considering strapping a doll to her butt and a cellphone to her ear and going as a "babysitter" LMAO!!!! I love the static cling idea though!

Thought you might. You can keep it on tap for next year just in case. (PS, tell MrsGB I just posted 3 chicken breast recipes for her that are TNT in our house and are totally kid friendly)

Oh yeah. That one isn't exactly easy on your cholesterol though! You might end up having to wear a lot more socks pinned to you next halloween if you eat enough of it!

VERY cute GB - even I might dress up as that. I'm a real party-pooper when it comes to dressing up for Halloween.

Bugs was considering strapping a doll to her butt and a cellphone to her ear and going as a "babysitter" LMAO!!!! I love the static cling idea though!
I would rather see my daughter go as that than Pippy Longstocking. Coincidently a nickname she got in 7th grade from the boy she likes that is NOT her boyfriend. Yes, I'm living 90210 at my house.

GB ~ you look great!!

I decided on the "it's my way way" irrate remote control user for Halloween costume. Got my HD doo rag going and am ready to rock that remote! (well unitil DW takes it way from me!)

5xeb88m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom