It happened again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
My half brother passed away last night. I pray that this is the end of this for a long while. He was 82 and had been in a nursing home for years.
My Prayers go out to his twin daughters Sheri and Gwen.

I am so sorry to hear this - You are in our prayers - Try to be strong and have faith - You have been given alot to handle and I hope you know I am here for you if you need someone to talk to -

Marge, You and your family have been given alot to handle since October. Have faith that we are never given more than we can handle. It's very overwhelming to say the least.

You have my prayers, especially for Sheri and Gwen.

Oh Marge!!!! Hugs are just surrounding you sweetie!!!!! I wish I was there!

Just take one day at a time. And if you feel like taking a nap take it - our bodies and minds heal while we sleep.

Oh boy - so much love is coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so sorry!

Oh, Marge . . . I'm so very sorry. My thoughts are with you and yours at this increase of your sorrow.

Marge, I'm so sorry. A lot has been handed to you and it must seem overwhelming. Hang on, rest let yourself start to heal..Many prayers for you and your family..I wish you peace.

kadesma

Oh dear! Life must be very hard for you right now. Keep your spirits up. We are all behind you and are praying for you. Take good care of yourself.

I'm so sorry. I don't know you that well, I don't any of you that well. Death is part of life, unfortunately, and we all know it's going to happen to someone we love some day. It doesn't make it any easier tho.

((( DOVE ))) I don't know how, I don't know why I feel this, but I believe that when someone passes away, they are still around us. Just not in the form we know. I hope that comforts you and all the people here that know you so well, I'm sure they are comforting in some way too.

Back
Top Bottom