It's a wonderful life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
For those of you that love this old Christmas movie, me included, it is on NBC tonight at 8pm eastern time (U.S.)

Loprraine said:
Love that movie, Amber. I've never seen the Lampoon one, Attie.
WHAT!:ohmy: The funniest xmas movie ever. I play it once a year every year.
You go outside and practise throwing those boomerangs dearie. Watch out if you're going to visit Loprainne peoples, you might get clobbered by a wayward boomerang:)

I've seen that series of movies by National Lampoon Attie, and they are very funny! Loprraine those are the ones with Chevy Chase.

I have "It's A Wonderful Life" on tape in B/W (daughters bought it for me many years ago) but I can't hardly watch as it reminds me of all the times I watched it with them while they were growing up. I know, "suck it up!" but the holidays are no where near the same without your family to be with you!!!!

Shunka, I know what you mean about watching old Christmas movies with the kiddos who have now grown. My kiddo is now 15 and doesnt watch the Christmas movies that I like, but I still enjoy them. Here I am watching "it's a wonderful life" at the tv near my computer with my husband behind watching it now and then lol, but hey, it's still fun to watch. Kids grow up, move on, what can we do but have fun regardless.

My fiance insists on watching this movie every Christmas season. Tonight I knew I was hooked when I ran into the living room to watch the charleston dance scene.

Opiñanita said:
My fiance insists on watching this movie every Christmas season. Tonight I knew I was hooked when I ran into the living room to watch the charleston dance scene.

Good scene, George and Mary fell into the pool and then everyone else decided it was fun too and jumped in as well :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom