It's been a challenging day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I woke up abiout 15 minutes late, which under normal circumstances wouldn't have been a big deal. 20 inutes in the bathroom set me back a bit more. getting the blister pack with my meds took longer than usual. So then, I was ready to drive to dialysis. I went to the vehicle, and all doors were frozen shut. I couldn't get any of them open. After several minutes, I was able to flag down a vehicle. The driver was a 30-something male. He got the door open. I hopped in, started the vehicle, and the windshield wipers were frozen. Ten minutes later, they thawed enough to work. I drove to dialysis, and was 30 minutes late. Afterwards, I went back out to the Toyota , and found the battery dead. The passenger side front door had opened just enough when I was trying to open any door earlier, to turn on the dome light. I was able toi get assistance from the hospital, and got the jump I needed to start the Toyota. I drove home, picked up my youngest grandson, and took him to his gym activity. I put gas in the 4-runner, and now have to pick him up in about 20 minutes, and take his older brother to his wrestling activity. I hope he rest of today will be easier. It's just been one of those days.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Lot a lot. Google maps took me to the wrong place when I was trying to find the building where the wrestling practice was supposed to be. But I found the correct place, and on time. And now, though I am in bad need of sleep, I've been laying in bed for the past 2 hours, unable to lapse into slumber. So, I just ate some hot dinner, hoping it will help me fall asleep. Tomorrow's gotta be easier.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

{{Hugs}} from me too Chief. Do as little as possible today.

Sending a couple of dragonettes to do those mundane jobs.
If they start to slack off, flick a few peanuts in the air to excite them - but only a few! With the promise of more they'll work faster! Plus it can be entertaining to watch them... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom