I've been published!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, congratulations. I'm going to go read it and I'll let you know what I think!! Of course your excited, I would be too. Thank you for sharing your joy with us!!

That's pretty good. Are those the kind of stories that you like?
My favorites have always been Stephen King, Dean Koontz and John Saul, so, that played out like something they would write.

Last edited:
Congratulations RMS.

Good for you.

Will definitely read it.

God bless.

Thanks Pds, GB, and Aunt Dot!

Texasgirl, Thank you for the compliment about Stephen King, Koonts and Saul. That was the best compliment of my life. Yes, I love reading those types of stories. I got a small amount of money and a big amount of happiness!

Hamhock, Congratulations to you too!
I enjoyed your piece. I'm a relocated northerner living in NC and of course have a very different accent from most of my neighbors!

Last edited:
great story!!
7.gif

From someone who has written three complete novels so far, and is working on a fourth, with none of them even submitted for publishing yet, congrats. It must be a temendous feeling. I have a freind helping me with one of my works. My stories, I have been told, read well, are exciting, and would be great, if I could only flesh out my characters a bit more. Ahh well, we can't all be great writers. I mean, witness my typing skills.:LOL:

But for you, I am excited. Good going.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
From someone who has written three complete novels so far, and is working on a fourth, with none of them even submitted for publishing yet, congrats. It must be a temendous feeling. I have a freind helping me with one of my works. My stories, I have been told, read well, are exciting, and would be great, if I could only flesh out my characters a bit more. Ahh well, we can't all be great writers. I mean, witness my typing skills.:LOL:

But for you, I am excited. Good going.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Don't worry about your typing, weed. Did you know that F. Scott Fitzgerald submitted his masterpiece as The Grate Gatsby? (Editors are standing by.)

Go ahead and submit your works to a professional. You will get some realistic advice about your material.

Back
Top Bottom