I've missed all of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about your Mom, kadesma. Big hugss to you and yours. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

My thoughts are with you in this time of need. We will always be here for you! Many of hugs to you and your family

With each day we learn something new, we laugh we cry, we do what must be done and we thank heaven for dear friends. I would like to thank each of you for all the wonderful posts, sending your prayers and thoughts. Each post has given me comfort and a sense of beloning that wil stay with me forever. I used all those lovely thoughts and prayers today as we sat with mom as she left us to join my dad.Her journey here has ended and a new one has begun.I will miss her, but I know I will see here and my dad again one day. Til then,I will just remember two wonderful people who loved me for being me and gave everything they could to me and my sister. Thank all of you for making this easier for all of us. You all are special and and I love you for your kindness.
kadesma

kads. you are in my Prayers. your post brought tears to my eyes. may your family fare well. hugs & luv.:flowers:

Thank you
Trish, licia,luvs, and SC..I feel so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends..I'm off to bed and I'm sure it will feel good after a week of sleeping or trying to sleep in a chair in the hospital. It feels good to be home and back home at DC.
hugs,
kadesma:)

((CJ))I am sorry that you have to go through the difficult "Human" part of grief but, you are truly a testament to what a God loving human being is.Idon't think there is a person here who you haven't said a kind word too or made smile or maybe just a little fatter with a delicious recipe!!Please look for signs from your mom as I am sure sje will be trying to reach out to you and let you know she is with your Dad and happy.Much love and energy to you,Vicki

Goodweed of the North said:
Kadesma; You already know how I feel. Just remember that you will see her again, just not for a while.

I went through the same thing with both of my parents, and my stepfather. Even though we believe in the hereafter, and life eternal, it's still very difficult to watch a loved one go to where you can't join them. You feel a sense of deep loss. But that excruciating feeling is tempered with time, and life goes on. Love her, and know that as she is standing again with your father, they will be able to watch you, and though you won't be able to share their experiences, they will share yours.

Live your life as you have always lived it, with kindness, and caring for others. That will continually bring you happiness and fullfilment, and make your parents proud that they are your parents.

I pray that Heavenly Father will give you strength to bear this difficult time.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
This is absolutely beautiful Goodweed.I have tears in my eyes. I'd likt to thank you for posting this beautiful inspiration-not just for our friend Kadesma but, for us all.Love and energy, Vicki

My heart goes out to you kads! Stay strong my friend and know we'll see all our loved ones again someday......in the meantime their just a thought/memory away. I find myself smiling all the time with memories. My prayers are with your and all your family.

Your mother is at peace now with your father. My prayers that god gives you and your family strength at this difficult time. I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

Kadesma, I hope the good memories of your mom comfort you at this difficult time - also the fact that she is home now, with your dad, and they are both at peace. Hugs to you honey - hugs.....

kadesma, i'm so sorry. i hope you find comfort knowing your parents are together again, and know they love you. prayers being sent to you and yours.

I came in to work in a real crappy mood, a Dr. Pepper blew up in the freezer, I got the 3rd crack in my windshield, thanks to the county fixing the roads, didn't have time to stop and get my water and got here late. Then I read this and feel so stupid for getting so uptight about idiotic stuff!!
My heart is breaking for you and your family.
I know your pain and right now, I'm back 13 years ago.
I pray that you get through this quickly and heal, so that you can smile and remember all the good times that you had with her. Hold on to every memory and it will get you through this hard time. I'm glad that you have G to hold your hand and help you through it. You both need to heal after what you have been through these past months. God bless, kadesma! Love you!!

Back
Top Bottom