I've never had this happen before.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
You know how you sign into MSN and a little pop up comes up saying how many emails you have? Generally, now this makes no sense to me....but generally if you click on it it will take you to your hotmail account....right??? NOT mine.....oh no...it takes me right to my yahoo account....what is with that? Oh and to open another window to go somewhere else it takes me to yahoo mail as well!!! :mad:

Even when I type in hotmail.com addy to get to it...yep...staight to yahoo!!! errr!!

Any ideas what this is about?:wacko:

What do you have selected in 'internet explorer' under programs for E-mail?

Click on Tools > internet options > programs > E-mail

Its yahoo MJ but it shouldnt be doing that even when I open another browser....nor should it happen when I type in the hotmail addy.....today is the first time its ever ever done this

tancowgirl2000 said:
Its yahoo MJ but it shouldnt be doing that even when I open another browser....nor should it happen when I type in the hotmail addy.....today is the first time its ever ever done this
Oh - Sorry, I'm not much into Yahoo.:wacko:

Maidrite....THIS problem here willl be the ONLY reason I cant catch you! Everytime I go to give Karma you know your little window that pops up....yep...its yahoo!!!! AHHHH!!!! But sooner or later I will catch you then what?

Tanis,

Try removing Yahoo from your computer altogether (remove it from programs, and then don't forget to clear it out of your cache), then install it again. Maybe that will help.

:) Barbara

Apparently the numskull that I live with has NO virus stuff on here! So I downloaded Panda something or other and whatever it did did the trick...there was 2 problems on the computer it said...all well that ends well.....for now anyways

your glad???? Man I'm glad!!! its so nice not to spend forever trying to get to a site and ALWAYS ending up at yahoo!

Back
Top Bottom