Jack Links Beef Jerky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you know it lasts a couple of months? You mean you don't eat it all up at once? :LOL: You have some serious self-control.

Back when the kids lived at home and I still had my dehydrator (before Goober spirited it away to his place...) I would get an eye of round roast at the grocery store and have the butcher slice it very thin. Goober would make his marinade up by taste, which means he has no idea how to tell me to duplicate it, and make a big batch. It was usually gone in less than a week.

Since I'll never-ever get my old dehydrator back, I've now been eyeing a new one. Some day...

I made the horrible mistake of giving my FP to Spike. It is a Robot Coupe. One of the very first to come out of France. But it is so heavy. And it does take up a lot of counter space. I still have my Oster which is good for small jobs like chopping and small onion or a stalk of celery. But I miss having the use of all the attachments. I now have to revert to my old skills. I am looking at a smallish FP with attachments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom