James is the Winner this Time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
You all know I won the hockey tickets, and I have won a book, box of Hot Tamales, and two computer game downloads. Now it was James's turn. He just won a Sirius radio package and 1-year subscription (worth $200). WooHoo! I can't wait to get DSL next month so I can enter them faster! ;)

:)Barbara

Sorry, don't understand that. Looking back, mind you Barbara, to your opening post, I don't think I understand what a Sirius radio package is!! I thought it was a home hifi or something!! Guess not, eh? :)

Unless I have it wrong Sirius is a satellite radio (this is for his car). You have to pay for the service, so they don't have commercials. Our TV satellite service has Sirius music stations.

:)Barbara

Oh Wow!!! Not sure if we have reached satellite radio yet here. Never heard of it if we have. Mind you, I don't have any form of pay tv so wouldn't really know anyway I guess!

Well it sounds an even better prize than I thought it was!LOL Bonus!!

Cool congrats, seeing as you r guys win everything, do u ever buy the lottery ticket lol

HOT DOG "CUBS WIN..CUBS WIN" Oh a YEa,:huh: LOST MY HEAD FOR A SECOND :angel: ;)

THANK YOU ALL I CAN'T WAIT :) :cool:
GO CANES !!!!! RIGHT KEN :ohmy:;)

HAVE A "MAIDRITE DAY" ! HUGS AND LOVE JAMES

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom