Jeopardy week 9/28
JEOPARDY WEEK 9/28
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- The Pilgrims used the maps & books of this founder of Virginia, but did not accept his services...
[ who is Capt. John Smith ? ]
2. ($1200)- This former ABC News anchor played himself in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" & "The Candidate"...
[ who is Howard K. Smith ?]
3. ($2000)- Known as "Mister Country," this 50's singer was the first husband of June Carter (later June Carter Cash) and Goldie Hill, the drinking companion of Johnny Cash, and the father of Carlene Carter....
[ who is Carl Smith ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- MUSICAL THEATRE
4.($800)- The original cast album of this Broadway musical features a rose & a mask on the cover...
[ what is Phantom of the Opera ? ]
5. ($2400)- Last name shared by musical theater greats Moss & Lawrence...
[ what is Hart ?]
6. ($4000)- ( Ding, Ding, Daily Double )
The title character of this comical 1956 musical almost marries Apassionata Von Climax, and DOES marry a certain Miss Duke ...
[ what is Lil' Abner ?]
Final JEOPARDY- GEOGRAPHICAL "SECONDS"
In area, it's the second-largest country on the second-largest continent; both begin with the letter "A" ...
[ What is Algeria, in Africa ?]
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill