Jeopardy week 9/29
JEOPARDY WEEK 9/29
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- 1980s ROCK
1. ($400)- In 1985 this group had its first No. 1 single with "I Want To Know What Love Is"...
[ who is Foreigner ? ]
2. ($1200)- She joined Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in the 1981 smash "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around"...
[ who is Stevie Nicks ?]
3. ($2000)- This Scottish singer appeared in the opening credits of "For Your Eyes Only", singing the title tune...
[ who is Sheena Easton ?]
Double JEOPARDY- PLANTS
4.($800)- The plantain is a species of this fruit...
[ what is Banana ?]
5. ($2400)- Carrots are root vegetables while potatoes are examples of these underground stems...
[ what are Tubers ?]
6. ($4000)- (Ding, Ding, Daily Double)
Among the most primitive plants with chlorophyll, it is the main plant life in both seawater & freshwater...
[ what is Algae ?]
Final JEOPARDY- STATES WITH NATIVE AMERICAN NAMES
Of all the states named after Indian tribes, this one is the farthest west...
[ what is Utah ?]
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi