Join The Discusscooking Springpad Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I wanted to post this again because the site is too cool not to share with as many DC friends as I can. You can see the original post here and you can see the DC Springpad page here.

This is an amazing way to keep track of recipes and other food ideas (or anything, it does not have to be food related) ideas, products, videos, pictures, stories, etc.

One of the cool things is that you can add pictures and video to recipes so the recipe pages look amazing. Don't look at the site without a drool catcher because you will absolutely need one.

If you would like to contribute to the DC page then just let me know and I can set you up. You do not have to contribute to view or use the page though so feel free to check it out even if you do not want to sign up.

The DC Springpad page is looking great, but we could use some more members to post recipes and other food related things. Check out the page and join. This is a great way to have an online recipe file complete with photos, videos, and more.

I am bumping this for others who have not seen it would would like to join. This is the most beautiful way I have seen to display recipes. Check it out.

I'll go have a look next week.

Ever hear about the shoemaker's kids going barefoot?

Well, I got a letter telling me I have file my 2010 tax return. :blush: :doh:

Back
Top Bottom