Jury Duty....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
:mad::mad::mad: Well, I was lucky enough to get chosen for a trial!:mad::mad::mad: All I know so far is that it should last from 4-5 days. I am not a happy camper.

And on the way home... trying to find my way out of down town Seattle... I got my first ever ticket. I turned in to a 'busses only" lane. Three people in front of me and one behind all got tickets too. The very nice policeman said that it was well marked... yeah, that's why four of us were stopped at the same time. I wonder how many people got tickets there today??? 100 dollars down the drain. The policeman also told me to go to court to fight it...lolololol if I hadn't been in COURT all day I wouldn't have gotten the ticket in the first place!:mad:

(this is me in a bad bad mood)!!!

I don't know what to say but let me give you a hug.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{pdswife}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry pds!! I wish I could make you feel better.
Hope the trial goes a lot faster than they think!!

Driving in Seattle is a big hassle. It's hard not to get confused if you don't know where you're supposed to be and what lane to be in. By the time you see the sign, it's too late and no one will let you get in the other lane. Traffic is getting worse and worse through Seattle. Sorry pds.

oh.. you are so right. I may never drive there again. Oh wait... I have to go again tomorrow! YUCK!

ok.. you're helping. I'm feeling better. THANKS Tg and corazon.!!

Sorry you got a ticket, especially after doing your civic duty. I got one a few years ago that I knew there was no way I could have been going as fast as he said. I had just made a left turn from a light that had just turned green and not even gained any speed, but I considered that perhaps another time I should have gotten one and hadn't - the only way I could appease my worry. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful, and you are able to enjoy the jury duty (at least as much as you can).

PDS, bring the ticket with you tomorrow & DEMAND to be reimbursed for travel expenses. :LOL: Hope that made you smile.

I'm smiling! Thank you!!! The will provide coffee for us tomorrow and we can bring water into the court room with us!!! Yippee!! Did I mention that the pay us 10 dollars a day plus milage??

$10???? I am sure they pay far more than that here although since I have a govt. job I don't get extra pay for jury duty and i have always managed to avoid it by being a mother of young children or cause I'm a teacher.
Do they feed you as well? At least its a short trial imagine being on the Michael jackson one or something like that.

Whoa girl a ticket??? What a bummer...I'd be more the angry, I'd be down right..ooops can't say that...Well I would be:ROFLMAO:

And here you are doing your civic duty and YOU have to pay for it...Seems like it should be the other way around!!! I'm sorry pds...feel better...I get a turn in two weeks...and may come back and chew the furniture...
kadesma

Your fine is $100???? Wow - that's awful! And jury duty doesn't sound like much fun either. Maybe it will be an interesting trial?? Good luck on the rest of your week...:)

middie said:
ummm... yeah okay i have to take karma away from them dang police and give it to you pds[/QUOTE

Thanks to you all. I promise that in a week
I'll be back to my happy go lucky self! :):):)

Sorry you got the ticket Pds.

I actually think you are lucky to be on a jury. I have gone but never been selected. I don't think I would mind being on a jury, though it'd probably be hard if it had something to do with murder.:neutral:
I figure jury once in a while is a small price to pay for me getting to live in the US...if I ever actually get called out of the pool. :) The week will fly by Pds!!

Oh Trish, CHE PALLE!!..as the Italians would love to say... (which + or - means "pain in the --something--" but they use certain other part of human anatomy...)

I really feel for you but hang in there... you will come out of this in one piece, try not to lose your marbles... anyway you should have had the fine charged to the court it was their fault at the end of the day anyways for hauling you out of your way!!:ROFLMAO:

6.gif

Pds, I hope you have a better day today! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Speaking of tickets & stuff, hubby has had 2 bad Friday's in a row. Friday before last he got a speading ticket($101 & 2 points) & last Friday he had a wreck. The wreck wasn't his falut & thankfully no one got hurt. Some guy just pulled out of a side street straight into the side of hubby's truck.

I understand they are always putting their hands in my pockets ! This is why I installed Faser sounds in my car so I could amuse myself, Ok I do have to cheer up once in a while :huh: :ohmy: say it ain't so ! Ok I stay Happy All the time :chef: ! PDS WIFE FOrget about it, Think about The Better Half :huh: , ok Think about what I might do next ! Love Ya All James !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom