Just dropped to say Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Hi all!
I sure miss you all. I'm so busy and STRESSED every day that I find no time to be on here much. I've decided to finish this school year and only substitute on a part time basis for the next few years. Juggling three kids, including a toddler and a teenager is NOT an easy job. Housework piles up, I'm exhausted to cook anything descent and not to mention the lack of attention my whole family is getting now. I don't like it a bit. I don't like the guilt feeling. Money is not everything but my family is. I'm sorry I'm here venting away. Just wanted to touch base with you all. I will post soon. Know that I'm thinking of you all and miss you a whole lot.

Last edited:
dina,
don't beat yourself up over this. It will be over soon. You had to give it a try or you would always wonder what if?...Hang in there we will be waiting for your return..We miss you too.

kadesma:)

I'm the first to shout loud and long...... there's more to life than $$!! :) Hang in there, Dina. Don't be so hard on yourself...things will get better!

Glad you found a minute to drop in. I agree that it is good you were able to see both sides of working/not working with a young family. There's plenty of time for that when their needs aren't so immediate. I hope you enjoy the rest of your school year.

(((Dina)))At least you know you gave full time a try and it doesn't fit -Congrats on that and especially in realizing what you want I admire you taking those steps and coming to a wonderful conclusion that family comes first!!!Now that you have made this decision I bet everything will just fall in to place.I wish you contentment and peace in your decision.Love and energy, Vicki

Don't worry too much about family time, Dina. Summer is coming up and then you have already decided to keep the job for less time. The kids will be just fine for a little longer. I'm glad that you popped in. Was just wondering about you yesterday.

Thanks ya'll. Being a perfectionist doesn't help either. LOL I need to chill for a sec! I'm looking forward to the end of this school year to spend time with my kids. Things can only get better.

Hugs to you all and thanks for your kind and encouraging words.

We miss you too, Dina.

To paraphrase an old saying I know - family will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no family.

Hang in there, girl.

Dina - big hug to you! Like kadesma said, if you never tried it, you would never know. Just a short time left before you have the summer with your family. Kudos for you for being the world's best juggler!

Hi Dina!
5.gif

Good to see you here again.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom