Just home from the hospital.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
you may recall i have been talking about not feeling well.now i know why. spent week in hospital with congestive heart failure, pneumonia, kidney infection, and enema. doing well now but it was rough for a few days. glad to be home and reading what my friends are doing. i missed everyone and of course missed my cat thomas. should be clear sailing now.

you may recall i have been talking about not feeling well.now i know why. spent week in hospital with congestive heart failure, pneumonia, kidney infection, and enema. doing well now but it was rough for a few days. glad to be home and reading what my friends are doing. i missed everyone and of course missed my cat thomas. should be clear sailing now.
Oh babe, I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself. I wondered were you were.
Hugs to you please take it easy.
cj

Good to hear your doing better! Now tell us how good the hospital food was.;):mrgreen:

Take care of yourself.

Wow.. that is a lot to go through. Glad you are home and on the mend. Take is easy and get plenty of rest.

Good to hear your doing better! Now tell us how good the hospital food was.;):mrgreen:

Take care of yourself.

u can't imagine how bad if you tried. compressed meat anyone? no seasoning on anything. only thing good i had was a tuna salad sandwich and pancakes (sorta) . i really wanted some decent food. and coffee.

babe:LOL:

So sorry to hear you were under the weather! Now that you're home and can get some good food, you should be good as new in no time.

Sending you hugs. :winkiss:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom