Just passing through...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
... and wanted to say a quick hello- I've been VERY busy with my son's wedding stuff and also very cranky!!! BUT I wanted to stop in and send my love and energy, Vicki

Hiya, VickiQ - save that love and energy for the upcoming nuptials and then come back and spread it on us again. After a nap, of course.

Hey, hey, Vicki! I know how you feel. It seems as though our daughter's wedding was yesterday. Whoa! The planning, etc. was mindboggling. Enjoy, though, and step back and take it all in.

You might want to start keeping a journal. Nothing elaborate, just your daily thoughts and observations. It would be a treasure to you later.

Nice to see you swing through, Vicki! Hurry back as soon as you rest up from the wedding. :cool:

Hi Vicki, I'll take that love and energy, and send some right back to you! See you back here soon.

Vicki,
you've been looking forward to this for sometime now. Relax and enjoy every single minute..It goes by in a flash and then you can rest and look at pictures and remember tastes and smells and the happiness you gave your son and new daughter..It's their special moment and one you get to share with them. As hectic as things are and as cranky as you feel right now...What a beautiful moment you are going to be a part of soon..
Best wishes to all of you, may the wedding day be bright and beautiful for all of you.

kadesma:)

hideeho there, neighborino.

hope all's well in sufferin' succotash. (i cannot say suffern without that tasty vegetable tagged on) :chef: .

i thought of you as well, when i bought my new grill with knobs for features i'd never heard of.
and also every time i pass the bada bing.
lol, you probably shouldn't let your very large hubby read that. it's your fault, you posted about it. :)

(i probably shouldn't joke like that, without checking to see if earlier posts still exist that are evidence of my innocence.)

anyway, don't be a stranger. we need a part of you, too!

buckytom said:
hideeho there, neighborino.

hope all's well in sufferin' succotash. (i cannot say suffern without that tasty vegetable tagged on) :chef: .

i thought of you as well, when i bought my new grill with knobs for features i'd never heard of.
and also every time i pass the bada bing.
lol, you probably shouldn't let your very large hubby read that. it's your fault, you posted about it. :)

(i probably shouldn't joke like that, without checking to see if earlier posts still exist that are evidence of my innocence.)

anyway, don't be a stranger. we need a part of you, too!

LOL thru some tears Bucky ole friend!!:)
My very large husband wants to take his son and groomsmen to Bada bing before his nuptiuals in August-the thing that stops him is fear of the little bride to be.
As for life here in Suffern- you know the old saying weddings and funerals can bring out the worst in people??? well it's true but, I will survive- I always do!
Thanks for your kind words!! Love and energy, Vicki

Just want to thank you all- it's nice to now there still is a safe a welcoming place for me and I can always count on it being here!!!
Lots of love and energy to you all!!!
Vicki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom