Just to say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
and to wish you every blessing for you and your families. We shall be away until 2nd week of Jan. Going to spend Christmas with our daughter and grand daughter whom we shall then not see for a while as they are going to be out of the UK for a 2 year period. Strange isn't it, we don't see them that often when in the UK, but suddenly it feels as though they are going to be a million miles away. The world is a small place I know and no distance can diminish our love for them. Please keep them in your thoughts as they embark on a new stage in their lives.
Many thanks and once again Happy Christmas to all of you and your families.

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful visit with your daughter and grandchildren, csalt. As precious as it is to you, it's equally precious to your grandchildren. BTW, be sure and take lots of pictures that you could perhaps share with us here. (hint, hint)

I know what you mean about them being out of the country. Even if you don't see each other that often now, you could be there quickly if they needed you or you needed them. We never stop being mama bears and don't like our cubs to stray too far! (How far away will they be?)

Above all, have a lovely holiday and come back and tell us all about it!

Back
Top Bottom