Just wondering....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
... if anyone would like to hear the recording of my daughter singing Dennis (my son)and Laurie's wedding song??She went to a recording studio last week to record it and uploaded it on my computer last night and I guess the file is too big to post here. I'm very proud of the way she had to adjust her style of singing to record this song. Kiersten is operatically trained and this is a country western song and from what I understand this is a difficult transition. I don't want to impose on anyone but, if you would like to hear it I guess I could send it to you privately. Love and energy, Vicki
PS I am a little embarrassed to post this-but, I am so proud of her.

LEFSElover said:
I would love to hear it. Please, how?
I an send it to you in a private e-mail I guess and you can download it- that's the only way I know how to do it. The title of the song is When you say Nothing at All but, for some reason it comes up You are so beautiful- I'll attempt to send it to you if you would like. Love and energy, Vicki

I just tried to send it to both BarbL and LEFSElover and they both came back undeliverable- any ideas why?? Love and energy, Vicki

Thank you KE.She will be singing Ave Maria in the church which is much more her comfort zone- go figure.Love and energy, Vicki

Vicki,
my uncle was a tenor and my saturday as a child filled with the anticipation of the Opera to come from the met on our radio..I've always gauged a singer by the goosebumps they give me...To Kiesten, brava, brava, BRAVA...I still have the goosebumbs just thinking of what I just heard..That is going to have every eye in the house with tears of love and joy..Wonderful
Thank you for sharing that wonderful voice...
kadesma

Aw Vicki I love that song. I'd love to hear it by your daughter.
I think my email is posted on my profile in here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom