Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm reading "Hearts on a String" - Kris Radish, and will start a second book as soon as I figure out what else I want to read...leaning towards a Susan Wittig Albert mystery.

i just finished a really good book. skin by ted dekker. read til midnight last nite to finish it. just couldn't go to bed till i read the ending. it is a suspense novel and rivals steven king.

last week i read shutter island by dennis lehane. he wrote mystic river. also a very tense book.

I love Dennis Lehane!

Right now I'm reading Agincourt, by Bernard Cornwell AND The Charlemange Pursuit, by Steve Berry. One book for home, one for work/car.

I'm just finishing the latest Mistress of Death novel by Ariana Franklin. Interesting series. For reading to my elderly friends I'm reading Je Ne Sais Quois and Letters to Myself, in turn (I may not have the titles exactly correct, one is about "foreign" words that enter the English language, the other is letters women write if they could advise themselves at a younger age).

vagriller, have you read his other ones? The Oath I think is what the other one is called. They really make you think.

I'm reading Poisoned Tarts by GA McKevett.

Just finished reading "The Sweet Life in Paris," by David Lebovitz. It's not a cookbook, but there are some lovely recipes included anyway.

If you've been to Paris, it will make you homesick. :ermm:

There are a lot of great suggestions in this thread. After I'm done the series I'm reading (by Lynn Kurland - historical paranormal romance), I'll start at the beginning and go from there!

Starting a new book, along with reading the last few chapters of "A Gate at The Stairs" by Lorrie Moore.

New book - So Happy Together - Maryann McFadden

Back
Top Bottom