Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done reading, Borkmann's Point. An Inspector Van Veeteren mystery. Written by Hakan Nesser. What a suprise ending, I never saw it coming.

Water for Elephants...
Hannibal Rising...and
The davinci Code

read them all before but... really like them so I'm re-reading

I just finished Eclipse which is the third book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers. I am a middle school teacher and a lot of my students are reading these books. I was TOTALLY hooked on this series and flew through the books!! The fourth is set to come out this August and they are putting out a movie in December! The story is one of a Vampire, Edward, who falls in love with a human, Bella. These are great books but let me warn you....if you start reading Twilight make sure you have on hand the the time to read New Moon and Eclipse!!!
I looooove these books! I've read them many times myself.
I can't wait for the fourth book.
Ah, Edward...

A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer. It's a story of one of the most severe child abuse cases in CA history.

Atlas Shrugged. DH really likes it but I'm still waiting for it to get a little more interesting.

last 5 I've read.

Jupiter's Travels - Ted Simon

Kitchen Confidential

Wind, Sand and Stars - Antoine de Saint-Eupery (one of the best books I've ever read)

Fast Company - I forget, the guy who brought back Ducati Motorcycle

and I'm almost done Heat....(guy who quit his job to work for Batali)

"The Hungry Years: Confessions of a Food Addict" by William Leith. Cleverly written and very informative about food's effects on the body, the truth behind popular diets, the low-carb vs. low-fat debate, and so on. I recommend it.

I might read it or might now, don't know yet, cause I got it for my daughter to read while sitting 5 or 6 hours on a plane. The Secret Portrait by Lillian Stewart Carl. It's right up her alley as it's about Scotland. If she loves it and assures me it's an easy read, I'll read it while on a mini vacation with her.

Back
Top Bottom