"kadesma has a boo boo."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just received a phone call from kadesma. She asked me to let everyone know she's okay, but has had a bit of a mishap.

As it has it, she was making cookies and decided she needed more for her project than she'd baked. So....she decided to make some easy peanut butter ones. The only problem was, the peanut butter was on a high shelf of the pantry and being the determined lady she is, she didn't listen to the little nice voice on her shoulder and use the step stool. Instead she listened to the evil one and climbed on a ledge/shelf and reached the peanut butter. Then, oops, she was on the floor and, as she fell, she tried to break her fall with her right hand/arm. Her reward? A broken wrist.

She wants everyone to know she's fine but not amused at the fact that she has to have her arm in a protective brace for 6 to 8 weeks. In her words, "Oh, crap!"

Yep that about sums it up.

Anyhow, I promised her I'd pass the report of her adventure along so her DC family won't worry about her if she's not here for a while. She's right-handed and, at the moment, typing is out of the question.

Guess we know what will be on her wish list for Santa.

Hurry and heal, c.j.! We'll miss you.

Love ya,

Katie H

Well send her my love. I completely understand the frustration she is going through. Hope she heals well and quickly.

Kades...Oh MY! Get well soonest! Take care of that wrist and do exactly what the doctor says. And no swinging from the chandelier, either! Love you!

Dear Ma,

You are NOT a Monkey.. :LOL:

Sending you one of those super grippers that can reach things for you.
No more climbing counters for you!
I meant that in the nicest way. Get better soon..

Maybe Katie can answer this " How was the dough? " I hope your eating it all by yourself, with whipped cream on top!.

Munky.

I can relate, kadesma. I roll my jeans up into a cuff, and stood up from my recliner a couple days ago and the corner of the recliner "foot rest" caught the cuff of my pants and made me fall face first onto the living room floor. Luckily, I didn't harm myself. I was able to catch myself in the "push-up" position before my face hit the floor.

It made me cuss like a bandit though!

Heal up quick and get back to posting! I hope you're not in much pain.

All my best wishes to you.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom