Katie H: Ring Photo for You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
img_1305566_0_2f242cf58e1ba0a771dc715055543751.jpg

Your friend,
~Cat

Thank you! That was my great-grandmother's wedding ring. Katie said, in my new 10 Questions postings, that she had a wedding ring made from sapphires and diamonds. Her husband made it for her.

I was wondering if this may be similar, but I do not know. Someday if I get married, I shall wear this.

Yur friend,
~Cat

That's lovely, Cat. I love blue sapphires.

Here's a picture of my rings. The large center stone is over 100-years old, as are the sapphires that circle it. They're set in platinum. There is a diamond on each side of the center. They're just as old as the stones in the middle. The rest of the set of rings is white gold and the diamonds and sapphires are new ones.

Attachments

• My rings.jpg
    My rings.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 173
Thank you! That was my great-grandmother's wedding ring. Katie said, in my new 10 Questions postings, that she had a wedding ring made from sapphires and diamonds. Her husband made it for her.

I was wondering if this may be similar, but I do not know. Someday if I get married, I shall wear this.

Yur friend,
~Cat

Just a slight clarification/correction, Cat. My husband had the rings made for me. He provided the raw materials and had a friend, who is a jeweler and jewelery designer, make the set for me. He and Glenn worked together to come up with a design Glenn liked. I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Oh I am sorry. Yes, you did say this.

Your rings are so very beautiful! Yours are very much nicer than mine. I know you must be very happy with these! Your husband loves you so very much to do this for you.

I love those!

Your friend,
~Cat

Oh I am sorry. Yes, you did say this.

Your rings are so very beautiful! Yours are very much nicer than mine. I know you must be very happy with these! Your husband loves you so very much to do this for you.

I love those!

Your friend,
~Cat

Thank you, Cat. I wouldn't say nicer, just different.

Yes, my husband is a real sweetheart. On our wedding day, he slipped the one with the very old stone on my finger. I thought that was my wedding ring. I loved it and didn't expect any more.

On our first anniversary he surprised me with the band that has the smaller sapphires and diamonds. He told me the thought I should have a "band" to go with the other ring.

Wow .. both of you have gorgeous rings. It's nice to see stones of color in rings - it really shows personality.

Thank you, Cat. I wouldn't say nicer, just different.

Yes, my husband is a real sweetheart. On our wedding day, he slipped the one with the very old stone on my finger. I thought that was my wedding ring. I loved it and didn't expect any more.

On our first anniversary he surprised me with the band that has the smaller sapphires and diamonds. He told me the thought I should have a "band" to go with the other ring.

Oh that is so very nice! I am very happy for you! I believe he was right to give you the wedding band of it.

I do so love to see people get such nice things as this. This makes me very happy.

"Wow .. both of you have gorgeous rings. It's nice to see stones of color in rings - it really shows personality." Thank you so much, MrsLMB. I never thought of this, but you are right. Katie H does have a wonderful personality!

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom