Keep your fingers crossed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a giant congrats to you, brad!!!! way to go sarah!!! :clap:

it's gonna be the greatest experience of your life. it just keeps getting better and better, and like gw so eloquently put it, you're heart will grow by leaps and bounds for your beautiful wife and precious son.

god bless caleb. (cool name. sounds klingon-ish. k'plach!)

Congratulations to all three of you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I'm sure that you'll be home and settled before you know it with only good times ahead!

Congratulations on your first baby !
Of course we will be thinking of you and
that precious boy of yours.
I'm sure he will be just fine after a few days.

Brad,
he is just beautiful and all that hair..A precious little gift..Hold him close.

kadesma:)

Another "Thank You" for all of the support. This place is probably the best forum on the Internet for getting any kind of support.

We got word today that we will likely be here for at least another 5 days minimum. Maybe 6..

We live only a couple of minutes from the Hospital, but I just don't feel good about being at home. When I am at the Hospital, I want to be at home. When I am at home, I want to be at the Hospital. Even though I am getting sick of living at the Hospital, it could be worse..

Today Caleb is taking his milk better, so every improvement is good!

Thanks again for all of the support. :)

-Brad

That is great that Caleb is doing better. I'm glad that feeding him is going better also! I think that will really help him out, especially if your wife is nursing.

I hope you have him home very soon! It's tough being at the hospital. When I had Callum (who is a year old now) we had to stay an extra 2 days because he lost too much weight in the first 24 hours. It was awful being stuck there. And because of security, I wasn't allowed to walk the halls with him in my arms, only wheel him in a bassinet (and he didn't like that). We just held out in that little room with bad tv.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot of you and your family and I want you all to be home together!

Congratulations!! Having a baby is such a beautiful and wonderful experience. I am very glad to hear that things are getting better. Best of luck to you with everything and my prayers go out to you and your family for a speeding recovery.

Congratulations on Caleb's birth and I will pray for his speedy recovery so he can go home with mom and dad! Congrats on wireless access at the hospital, I know that made my hubby quite happy when we were in your shoes. Also, thanks for sharing the picture, Caleb is a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

What a precious little one. Prayers are sent for you three.
Take care of yourself..Sarah and Caleb will need you when you all go home.

Well.. We are on day 7 at the Hospital. Things are definitely looking good and better. If all goes well, we should be going home at some time tomorrow (Tuesday). Sarah is very excited of holding the battery powered version (No wires attached) of Caleb.

Either way, just wanted to update everyone. I appreciate all of the support through this so far. I will get a new web site up soon with more pictures..

-Brad

That's wonderful!! I am so happy for you, Sarah and Caleb. You both must be so relieved. I will still keep you all in my prayers and best of luck on your trip home.:) Enjoy your new baby!!

Hooray for all of you..what wonderful news.Just think in several weeks we will find you here asking "when do we parents get to sleep":LOL: J/K
Enjoy that sweet little boy..He is just precious. Looking forward to hearing about all the things he does.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom