Keep your fingers crossed for me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I just found a job on Tx. Workforce Commission's website that is exactly what I was doing, except they use 2 programs that I haven't dealt with, but, 2 that I have. I am a fast learner, if nothing else. They also do the digital graphics signs that I have been wanting so badly to play with! It also pays a minimum of $3 more an hour and up to $5 more an hour than I was making based on experience. I have to wait until Monday to call TWC to set up a meeting though. I am just shaking with excitment!!!:wacko: :sick:

Last edited:
Best wishes Tex... I hope all works out for you.

I have an interview on Monday morning for a new job that would be way better than my last job... so I guess we're both in transition.

Good luck to you both!! I'm sure I'll come home monday and check DC and get lots of GOOD NEWS!!

The Z said:
Best wishes Tex... I hope all works out for you.

I have an interview on Monday morning for a new job that would be way better than my last job... so I guess we're both in transition.

Thanks Z, it'll be nice to know that while I'm here, you'll be going through the same and I'm not alone. Good Luck to you too!!!

And thanks ladies, I will let you know what happens!!

GOOD LUCK! I hope you will get the job, you will also be able to play with the digital graphics that you mentioned about.

Texas,
I'll be thinking of you and you know i'll be saying a prayer or two..Of course, I just know they will talk to you and know right away you're what they want and need..Best wishes friend:) Z, good luck, I'll be thinking of you too.

kadesma:)

I really hope your right, kadesma! I don't do really well with first impressions. Never have. But, I will do my best.

texasgirl said:
I really hope your right, kadesma! I don't do really well with first impressions. Never have. But, I will do my best.
Not so sweetie, the first time I talked to you here, I knew you were special:)

kadesma

the first time I talked to you here, I knew you were special

Actually I can say I recognized the same, I am sure from that day (only recently) when I got replies to my first intro thread.

The job sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom